mc.hypergaming.co.uk

Click to copy the ip address!

Rejected RiwataBr’s Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. Why would you like to become a staff member on this server?
  2. I would like to become a staff member so that I can have a valuable chance to help this server be better than it already is. This server is a place that deserves more staff, but just like gold covered in dirt, bad things really cover up the gold. I am willing to sweep up that dirt, and make the real server I know this server can be shine. This server will, and I repeat, will be bombarded with hackers and griefers. I am willing to fend off the griefer with my sword, which is my permanent ban. If I somehow get demoted, I won’t tantrum like some 7 year old on Mineplex, I will take my demotion and use that as fuel to keep my fire burning.

3. 2. What position are you aiming for?
  4. Any position is fine, but I am aiming for Administrator.

5. 3. Have you linked your in game profile to your forums profile?
  6. Not yet, though I will do it after I finish my application so that I won’t lose my work in oblivion.

7. 4. Are you 13 or over?
Yes, I am 20.
5. How many hours have you spent on this server?

6. What past experience do you have at being a staff member (no server names or IPs)
I am still admin on 7+ servers, that I have brought back from the dead. When I went inactive, 3 servers died at 10 AM. So technically I am no longer staff on those servers. This is kind of irrelevant, but I felt like I was responsible for those 3 servers dying.

7. If you answered yes on the previous question, why did you leave the staff team on that server? (if this doesn't apply to you feel free to skip the question.)
I did not leave the staff team on those servers.
  • 8. Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server?
Never.
9. How many applications have you made before?

None.
10. Do you speak any other languages other than English?
Bengoli
Hindu
Spanish

11. What time zone do you live in?
GMT +2:00

12. What level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?

13. What would you describe as your best quality?

Being smart.
14. What would you describe as your greatest weakness?
Letting a few dangers slip past me.

15. Are you able to record?

No.
16. Are you able to use discord?

Yes.
17. Do you have a working microphone?
Sadly, no.

18. Anything else we should know about you before making a decision?

HyperGaming19

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for wanting to be a larger part of our community, Unfortunately we cannot offer you a position as staff on our sever as you have not met one of the basic requirements of staff outlined in the "Applying for Staff" Thread. The requirement you are missing is that you must have surpassed the 24 hour threshold of time played on the server.

In the meantime if you would like to help the server in other ways, please be active on the Discord Voice Chat (public or otherwise) and in-game chat when playing on the Minecraft server, this helps keep the community active. Hyper, Myself and many of the players on the discord are happy to talk on voice chat and answer any questions you may have. These small ways of helping our server grow allow us to see extended commitment and the process may help us to know you better when assigning staff roles in the future.

Yours Sincerely,

The HyperGaming Staff Team

Status
Not open for further replies.